2 Athenas Kojic Soap
Athena’s Kojic Whitening with Tranexamic Acid Soap - is one most intensive whitening body soap yet. It boasts of the unique combination of today's two most powerful whitening actives, Kojic Acid and Tranexamic Acid. Tranexamic acid is clinically proven to whiten as effective as topical hydroquinone without the side effects.
1. Lighten visible sun damage, age spots and scars from acne
2. Good for skin whitening and melasma treatment
3. Exfoliates skin, repair aged skin and also moisturizes skin
4. Removes dark spots
1. Hydrogenated coconut oil
2. Tranexamic acid
3. Kojic powder
4. Papaya extract
HOW TO USE?
1. Wet your skin with water
2. Rub the soap directly onto your clean hands, and then use your hands to apply the soap to your face. Be very careful not to get any soap in your eyes.
3. Massage the soap into your skin for a maximum of 30 seconds, using small circular motions. Press gently with the pads of your fingers when washing your face. Rubbing too hard will irritate your skin and may cause tiny tears in the delicate tissues around your eyes and nose.
4. Rinse your face with water until it is completely clear of soap. Do this by cupping your hands and splashing clean water directly onto your face with your eyes closed.
5. Use a clean, soft towel to pat your skin dry. Do not rub your skin. Feel your skin for any traces of soap residue, which can dry your skin or trigger acne breakouts if not rinsed away.