2 Athenas Gluta Soap
Athena's gluta milk soap with marine collagen - is a skin whitening, cleansing and anti-aging soap. Enriched with cucumber extract, carrot extract, marine collagen, gluta white powder and goat's milk for softer, whiter and younger looking skin.
1. Give the skin a youthful even appearance
2. Helps diminish blemish appearance
3. Remove damage skin tissues for lighter, younger-looking skin
4. Effective at reducing the appearance of dark spots, acne scars, hyper-pigmentation and other forms of melasma.
1. Cucumber extract- is a superfood for skin.It composed largely of proteins, lipids, Vitamin C, and a variety of minerals, and possesses moisturizing and emollient properties. It also has an astringent effect, and can soothe and relieve puffy skin.
2. Carrot extract- is high in vitamins A and E and beta carotene. It is soothing to chapped and uncomfortable skin and thought to bring moisture in both skin and hair as a conditioning agent.
3. Marine collagen- is a fibrous protein extracted from the scales or skin of saltwater fish, including cod and salmon. It has antioxidant properties. It can reduce the appearance of cellulites and wrinkles.
4. Gluta white powder- a powerful antioxidant that's made in the body's cells. Its levels decrease as a result of aging, stress, and toxin exposure.
HOW TO USE?
1. Wet your skin with water
2. Rub the soap directly onto your clean hands, and then use your hands to apply the soap to your face. Be very careful not to get any soap in your eyes.
3. Massage the soap into your skin for a maximum of 30 seconds, using small circular motions. Press gently with the pads of your fingers when washing your face. Rubbing too hard will irritate your skin and may cause tiny tears in the delicate tissues around your eyes and nose.
4. Rinse your face with water until it is completely clear of soap. Do this by cupping your hands and splashing clean water directly onto your face with your eyes closed.
5. Use a clean, soft towel to pat your skin dry. Do not rub your skin. Feel your skin for any traces of soap residue, which can dry your skin or trigger acne breakouts if not rinsed away.
5. Goat's milk- It keeps skin looking good. It reduces pigmentation, heal dry skin, hydrate skin, heal acne and relieve sunburn.